sumtin diffrent foe me ;)


Ooo , ahora quiero blog que fue hecha en España . Pobres , pero no se cierra completamente puede leer lo que escribo en la inglish . Dads means ( hai , sekarang aku nak tulis blog aku dalam bahasa spain lah . tapi kesian dekat semua nanti taleh , baca jadi aku tulis dalam bahasa inglish la ) 





friends.. friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. it's not something you learn in school. but if you haven't learnt the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. seriously i don have many friends because i'm not friendly enough & people usually JUDGED me through my appearance. & of course they do not not know me well that they just believed in their eyes . true friends , here they are each & every time i need . kawan kawan , u noe who u are to me . don want to list out the names because somehow it's kind of being unfair . sayang anda semua . kita mmg jauh tapi kita still kawan kan ? ada sekarang di Moroco . Mesir . UNISZA , Kuin  n macam macam lagi lah . Nak tulis semua ta larat laah . jd aku tulis yang na aku mampu jalah .


i'm not a good daughter , a good brother  nor a good friend but really trying hard to be a good one . thanks to all to bear with my attitude . being imperfect is me but no one is perfect until u fall in love with them . i'm afraid of losing people around me . espcially ma future wife (insyaAllah) his name being secret  . afraid of commitment . that's the real me . but i noe myself better than others :) I NOE WHO I'M OKE ????

so , have faith in yourself & have a great year ahead with full of challenges waiting for us  ;)
DOA is the most important thing foe me . insyaAllah . u can make it throughout the year 2011 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment